The Export Navigator program offers access to community-based export specialists who can provide a personalized, step-by-step approach to exporting and help connect your business to the appropriate market information, export programs, financial services, and business development experts at every stage of the process.
Export Navigator is open to growth-oriented small and medium-sized businesses in B.C. in select regional service areas. Specialized services are available for Indigenous-owned businesses. Businesses must be willing to commit resources to the planning process, and sustaining a market entry strategy. Export Navigator offers:
- An export readiness assessment
- A business readiness assessment
- Market entry strategy support
- Market tools and information
- Streamlined service connections to support services